More Upsher-Smith News...
- October 30, 2017: Upsher-Smith’s Parent Company Enters into Agreement with Astrazeneca to Manufacture and Market Migraine Medication in Japan
- October 18, 2017: Upsher-Smith Announces Attendance at Upcoming American Academy of Neurology 2017 Fall Conference
- October 11, 2017: Upsher-Smith Launches Generic Version of Aromasin® (Exemestane) Tablets
- August 21, 2017: Upsher-Smith Launches Newly Designed Website for Qudexy® XR (topiramate) Extended-Release Capsules
- August 16, 2017: Upsher-Smith to Attend 2017 National Association of Chain Drug Stores Total Store Expo
- June 12, 2017: Sawai Pharmaceutical Announces Paragraph IV ANDA Filing for Dimethyl Fumarate Delayed-Release Capsules
- June 1, 2017: Sawai Pharmaceutical Completes Acquisition of Upsher-Smith Laboratories’ Generics Business
- April 20, 2017: Japan’s Sawai Pharmaceutical to Acquire the Generics Business of U.S. Upsher‐Smith Laboratories
- March 30, 2017: FDA Approves Expanded Indication for Qudexy® XR (topiramate) Extended-Release Capsules to Include Prophylaxis of Migraine Headache in Adults and Adolescents
- March 22, 2017: Upsher-Smith Announces the Launch of Generic Clomipramine
- March 17, 2017: Upsher-Smith Enters Agreement to Expand Marketing and Distribution of Generic Products for U.S. Market
- February 15, 2017: Upsher-Smith Partners with the National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations (NASPA) to Honor 43 U.S. Pharmacists
- December 19, 2016: Upsher-Smith Divests Amlactin® Brand Family
- November 30, 2016: Upsher-Smith to Present Data on Qudexy® XR (topiramate) Extended-Release Capsules and USL261 (Investigational Midazolam Nasal Spray)
- November 7, 2016: Upsher-Smith Continues to Expand Generic Product Portfolio
- November 3, 2016: Upsher-Smith Supports Events Across the Country in Recognition of National Epilepsy Awareness Month
- October 28, 2016: Upsher-Smith Presents Data Characterizing the Pharmacokinetics and Safety/Tolerability of Investigational Midazolam Nasal Spray (USL261) in Pediatric Participants with Epilepsy
- October 18, 2016: Upsher-Smith Acquires 20 Generic Drug Products
- October 17, 2016: Randy McDonough Named 2016 Willard B. Simmons Independent Pharmacist of the Year By NCPA
- September 27, 2016: Upsher-Smith Enters Into Exclusive Development and Distribution Agreement with Pharmathen S.A.
- September 8, 2016: Upsher-Smith Launches “It’s That Simple” Program for Qudexy® XR (topiramate) Extended-Release Capsules
- August 25, 2016: Upsher-Smith Enters Into Exclusive Marketing and Distribution Agreement with Emerging Pharmaceutical Company
- June 30, 2016: Upsher-Smith Wins Prestigious Diana Award from Healthcare Distribution Alliance
- June 9, 2016: Upsher-Smith Granted Tentative FDA Approval for Qudexy® XR (topiramate) Extended-Release Capsules for Prophylaxis of Migraine Headache in Adults
- May 16, 2016: Upsher-Smith Announces Start of First In Human Clinical Trial In Oncology with Novel CXCR4 Antagonist USL311
- April 25, 2016: Androxy™ (Fluoxymesterone Tablets, USP) CIII Available Exclusively Through Upsher-Smith
- April 20, 2016: Local Gloucester County Family Attends 2016 National Walk for Epilepsy® in Washington, D.C.
- April 20, 2016: Local Perham Family Attends 2016 National Walk for Epilepsy® in Washington, D.C.
- April 18, 2016: Research Presented at 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology Estimates That More Than One Million U.S. Emergency Department Visits Annually Are Related to Epilepsy
- February 11, 2016: Upsher-Smith Recognizes Outstanding Achievements of 43 U.S. Pharmacists
- January 20, 2016: Upsher-Smith and Saniona Sign Collaboration Agreement for Development of Novel Therapeutics for Neurological Disorders
More Sawai News...