At Upsher-Smith, the breadth and depth of our services are inspired by the people we serve, whether they are patients or partners.
From research to commercialization, we strive to anticipate the healthcare landscape and continuously evolve in response, which we believe leads to the best possible outcomes for patients and partners.
Analytical R&D and Regulatory
- Decades-long drug delivery and formulation expertise
- Proven track record of drug development and FDA product approvals for both brands and generics
- In-house experts supporting regulatory strategy and operations as well as managing interactions with regulatory officials
Manufacturing & Packaging
- Established manufacturing and packaging footprint
- High-quality facility that is FDA and DEA compliant
- Robust controlled substance manufacturing capabilities
- Long-standing global-sourcing expertise, bolstered by our acquisition by Osaka, Japan-based Sawai Pharmaceutical Co.
- Highly skilled sales & marketing organization
- Communications & corporate strategy teams
- Hybrid model of inside (corporate) and outside (field) sales to maximize positioning and personalize interactions with pharmacies and physicians
- Strong relationship-oriented team comprised of many long-serving account executives
- Vigilant customer service ethic that has earned numerous industry awards over the years
- Track record of profitably growing and establishing market-leading generics
and 505(b)(2) brands