At Upsher-Smith, we support charitable contributions made to non-profit, tax-exempt professional or patient organizations.
The Charitable Contributions Committee will evaluate each individual request and approve such requests based on its own merit.
- Once a request is submitted, an email confirmation will be sent shortly after our receipt of the request.
- Within 60 days of the request submission, an email will be sent to the applicant providing the decision to fund or not to fund.
- If the request is approved, please allow for 30 days for the payment to be processed.
- The requesting entity must be a tax-exempt, not-for-profit organization and will be required to provide documentation of that status.
- Only requests for events scheduled in the future will be considered for review by the Charitable Contributions Committee.
- Upsher-Smith is committed to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards and policies.
- Charitable Contributions are awarded at Upsher-Smith’s sole discretion. We reserve the right to decline any Charitable Contributions request.
You can contact our Charitable Contribution Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need assistance.
- Complete the application by filling in each of the entry fields
- Any field with an * is required
- When the application is complete, click the SUBMIT button
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail after you submit your application