Upsher-Smith is proud of its heritage as a trusted name in pharmaceuticals.
Upsher-Smith Laboratories, LLC is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company focused on commercialization of prescription pharmaceutical products in the U.S. market. With our diverse portfolio of products, we strive to improve the health and lives of patients.
For more than 100 years, we have offered a broad array of generic products serving a wide span of patients with various disease states and conditions. In addition, we’ve built our current brand commercial infrastructure on treatments for patients with migraine and epilepsy. In 2019, we acquired the products Zembrace® SymTouch® (sumatriptan injection) 3 mg and Tosymra® (sumatriptan) Nasal Spray 10 mg, which are indicated for the acute treatment of migraine in adults. Rounding out our branded product portfolio are Qudexy® XR (topiramate) Extended-Release Capsules and Vigadrone® (vigabatrin) for Oral Solution. Our drugs are delivered to a variety of customers both through traditional and specialty pharmacy channels, always backed by an attentive level of service, strong industry relationships, and a dedication to uninterrupted supply. Please see full Prescribing Information for individual drugs at www.upsher-smith.com/products.
Upsher-Smith is currently seeking partners with a solid history of success and a vision for future growth and innovation, who can help us expand both our brand and generic portfolios. Upsher-Smith offers an experienced commercial team with long-standing industry relationships serving suppliers, prescribers, and patients throughout the U.S., a unique market strategy designed to maximize the potential of each product opportunity and with a demonstrated success across both branded and generic market segments. Additionally, Upsher-Smith has developed an alliance-focused culture to assure success with current and future partnered programs. We are specifically interested in opportunities to acquire, license or co-develop:
- Diverse dosage-form generic products across all indications
- Prescription products we may produce in our new state-of-the art facility in Maple Grove, MN
- Differentiated 505(b)(2) products we may commercialize in the neurology category, specifically focused on the indications of epilepsy as well as neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s disease
- Late-stage assets of both brand and generic products where our strong U.S. commercialization experience may add value to the collaboration
- Specialty pharmaceutical products that treat orphan diseases with access challenges that can be remedied by our experienced commercial team
We are also seeking partners we can serve as a contract manufacturing organization (CMO), as we have recently opened our 270,000 sq. ft. U.S.-based manufacturing addition dubbed Plant C.
Together, we seek to deliver the best value for our mutual stakeholders, and most importantly, to Do More Good™ for the patients we serve.
Contact us at USLinfo@upsher-smith.com.