A Corporate Sponsorship is generally defined as a payment to not-for-profit organizations, such as patient advocacy groups or physician societies, where a tangible benefit is exchanged and the resulting payment is not 100% tax deductible. Examples of Corporate Sponsorship activities include, but are not limited to, fundraising dinners, walks, summits, galas and patient education.
What is supported:
Upsher-Smith is proud to support Advocacy groups working on behalf of those affected by central nervous system conditions that serve their communities by offering support for patients, condition awareness education, legislation reform and raising funds for research. The Corporate Sponsorship Committee will evaluate each individual request and approve such request based on its own merit and internal budget considerations.
Upsher-Smith supports Corporate Sponsorship requests that are focused in the following therapeutic areas:
- Epilepsy/Seizure disorder
- Other Central Nervous System (CNS) disorders
- Once a request is submitted, an email confirmation will be sent shortly after our receipt of the request.
- Within 60 days of request submission, an email will be sent to the applicant providing the decision to fund or not to fund.
- If approved, please allow 30 days for the payment to be processed.
- The requesting entity must be a tax-exempt, not-for-profit organization and will be required to provide documentation of that status.
- Only requests for events scheduled in the future will be considered for review by the Corporate Sponsorship Committee. Specific dates must be provided for your application to be processed.
- Upsher-Smith is committed to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards and policies.
- Corporate Sponsorships are awarded at Upsher-Smith’s sole discretion. We reserve the right to decline any Corporate Sponsorship request.
You can contact our Corporate Sponsorship Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need assistance.
- Complete the application by filling in each of the entry fields
- Any field with an * is required
- When the application is complete, click the SUBMIT button
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail after you submit your application