A Charitable Contribution is generally defined as a donation to a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit organization, where no tangible benefit is exchanged (100% tax deductible).
What is supported:
At Upsher-Smith, we support Charitable Contributions made to healthcare-related, non-profit, tax-exempt professional or patient organizations. Other Charitable Contributions may include supporting health-related, non-profit, tax exempt organizations where the proceeds from an event or public education are intended for charitable purposes. The Charitable Contributions Committee will evaluate each individual request and approve such request based on its own merit.
Upsher-Smith funds Charitable Contribution requests that are focused in the following therapeutic areas:
- Epilepsy/Seizure disorder
- Other Central Nervous System (CNS) disorders
- Once a request is submitted, an email confirmation will be sent shortly after our receipt of the request.
- Within 60 days of request submission, an email will be sent to the applicant providing the decision to fund or not to fund.
- If the request is approved, please allow for 30 days for payment to be processed.
- The requesting entity must be a tax-exempt, not-for-profit organization and will be required to provide documentation of that status.
- Only requests for events scheduled in the future will be considered for review by the Charitable Contributions Committee.
- Upsher-Smith is committed to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards and policies.
- Charitable Contributions are awarded at Upsher-Smith’s sole discretion. We reserve the right to decline any Charitable Contributions request.
You can contact our Charitable Contribution Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need assistance.
Create a login name and password
- Create a login name
- Password should be at least 7 characters in length
- If you forget your password, click on FORGET PASSWORD LINK and you will receive an e-mail with instructions to reset your password
- You can login at any time to view a list of applications you have previously submitted or return to an application that has not been completed
- Please note your login name and password for future use
Submitting an application
- Complete the application by filling in each of the entry fields
- Any field with an * is required
- Click the NEXT button to move to the next screen
- When the application is complete, click the SUBMIT button
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail after you submit your application
You can save your application and return later to complete at any time by choosing the SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER option at the bottom of the pageLOGIN CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT